Iwillkillyourdollz.

Thursday, February 2, 2012
0 Comments |




Last Saturday, January 28th I had a date with the boyfriend! So well, we went to catch a movie and this time I had the privilege of choosing the movie we were going to watch! Initially, we wanted to watch Jack & Jill but after watching the trailer and seeing the comments & reviews on the movie, I decided that maybe that movie is just rubbish. Haha. & Yes, i always have the tendency to watch the trailer before watching the movie itself. Just to get the gist of the movie and to know what it is about so that I won't be watching the movie being clueless on what it's all about. I also intended of watching watch the movie 'The Vow' but it's only showing in cinemas during April :'( So gonna catch it once it's out! So.... we decided to watch JOURNEY 2: THE MYSTERIOUS ISLAND.

We met up at my place and we headed off to plaza singapura. Bought the tickets for the 4.25pm show! Not in 3D, though. After that, we decided to have our lunch at KFC. mmmm, i love their shroom burger so much!



After our satisfying our stomach, we walked around for a bit until it was time to watch our movie! Let me be honest, Journey 2 was an awesome show! I give it a 8/10. If you're intending to watch this movie, I suggest you watch it in 3D! I think it would have been more interesting/fun/better if you caught it in 3D! The show was so hilarious. Although, to me i find every single movie with such predictable endings. WHY WHY WHY! Don't you get sick of it? Always seeing happy endings? Cause' I am. For once, i want a surprising ending. Something not too predictable. Maybe for once, the bad guy could win? I would love to see a that kind of movie.

After the movie, we walked around for a bit then headed to somerset. Didn't do much there because we were kind of in a middle of an argument. I hate it when he's mad. Makes me so mad too. Like I just want to drop everything and just hug him to make things okay. Went back to around my neighborhood to hang out there. And thankfully, we managed to pull through and work things out :) Everything's good now! ^-^

On Monday, January 30th we met up again! This time, it was just a small little meet up. Those days where you just sit down and well... do nothing with your partner. Haha! We played games though, like monopoly deal. He made a deal to me that whoever looses, will listen to the winner the whole day. And guess what? I WON! I AM THE CHAMPION IN MONOPOLY DEAL! But he didn't even listen to me la. tsk >:( sore loser!
Here are some pictures we took. Pardon me because I had messy hairdo and minimal make up. I'm always like this with him because.... I can be myself :)


Definitely had a great time with him. I always do, anyway! I like simple days out with him just like the one we recently had, where we can just sit down, and talk. Just enjoying every single moment together. Pure bliss. Nothing so complicated. Just catching up together and talking about life :) We don't have to plan so much things too. And moreover.... we don't even spend money on that day! Haha. Simple day out is always the best. So yeah, that was about it! Oh yess! I have something to show...... guess what came in my mail today?

.
.
.
.



Tadaaa!! Pretty isn't it? I love animal prints so much! Haha. There were three colour choices i had to choose from but I decided with this one, since pink is my favorite color and I thought the rest were too common, maybe i've seen people using it somewhere too. I don't like having common things, having things that i've seen others using. I don't know, that's just me. I like being special and unique, haha. I've been waiting for this new cover for my iphone for weeks & i finally got it today! I'm so happy with it :) I've been looking all over for cheetah prints iphone cover and i finally found it online! I was anticipating getting it, and it definitely wasn't a disappointment at all! You should really get your phone covers online, they are cheap too! :) Alright, i'll end this post here! Till here, xoxo