Iwillkillyourdollz.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
0 Comments |


Things don't always go our way.

So yes, this is yet my first proper blogspot ever since I'm starting to blog again. Recently, i've been thinking about life and how unfair it is. Things don't always go our way doesn't it? Well, that's life. What we have to do is just to accept our fate and go on with it. It may be easier said than done, but maybe what we set our minds in life aren't meant for us? Maybe there's something better out there. Just like how you don't get the one you're crazy in love in, and he leaves you. Maybe they leave for a reason, maybe God put him out of your life just because he knows there's something better for you. He's giving you something else that's way better. You deserve better. Right now, you may think that's what you really want but what if that something you want isn't meant to be your's? Just let it go. There is always other options.

You know how it sucks when you want something really really really bad and you worked so hard for it and in the end you don't get it what you want and yet some others get what you actually wanted all this while? And you feel like you deserve it the most because you put so much effort into it? And yet.... you still don't get it. Everything happens for a reason, I believe. But then again, it's hard to just sit here wondering what that "reason" is. Whatever it is, just don't give up. Have faith, keep moving forward. If it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be.

There's plenty of things that I wanted so badly but then I realized, it's just not for me. For example, getting back my O's results. Of course, I thought I could do SO MUCH BETTER than I did. Maybe i'm fated to take a longer path? Maybe i'm fated to take things slowly? No point regretting now, no point crying over spilled milk. It's all over. I did my best, gave my all and I'm accepting whatever the outcome is :)

For the people out there reading this, I just want to say one thing. Never give up. You may not get what you want now, but maybe your time will come soon. Just like love. It takes time. Everyone's life has a different path. Make mistakes, don't be perfect. Being perfect is a mistake. Without mistakes, you may never know what's wrong and right and you may never learn from your mistake. Of course, don't make silly mistakes intentionally. Whatever it is, there's always something out there in life waiting for you. Stay patient. God bless, xx <3