Iwillkillyourdollz.

Sunday, January 29, 2012
0 Comments |


"sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"


So hi blogger, it has yet been a long time since i've last blogged. Too long, maybe. I may want to start blogging again but I know whenever I say this, I never stick to it mainly because i'm too plain lazy :P A few reasons why i want to start blogging again 1) boredom. Yes, pure boredom. Facebook, twitter, youtube, tumblr, that's all I do mostly on the laptop every time. I want to try something new this time, and at least it might keep me entertained for awhile. You know... just typing away away away. 2) I want to keep memories. Yes, I have been blogging the past few years and I stopped(don't remember why though) So i thought maybe i should start back for the sake of memories. A place where I can just pen down my thoughts, feelings, talk about my daily life and I will always have something to look back on. 3) People. I've seen people blogging these days and it makes me miss blogging too! So I can say that it's not entirely about me, but it's about others who made me want to start blogging too :)

So let me start off from where I left off. Wow the last time I blogged, was when I was not even sitting for O levels yet! Throughout this years/months I have stopped blogging, pretty much a lot of things has been happening. Ups, downs, turn around, left, right, back, front. Haha. No, i mean it. A lot of things has been happening. Things like sitting for the most important exam (so far), receiving results, meeting new friends... loosing friends and stuff like that. Fights, arguments, make up, break up. Things like that, but that's life yes? Currently, I'm school-less. You can say that for now. Haha. I've gotten back my O'level examination results recently, and so i'm just waiting for school to start :) My life has been okay so far, nothing special, nothing amazing, nothing shocking. Just me. Normal, simple, you can even say boring. Sometimes I think I need excitement in my life. Something new? Perhaps I should pick up a new hobby. Or do something. Haha, I like adventures :P

I guess i'll stop here because really... I'm beyond clueless what else shall I type here. Until the next blogpost, I guess? Hopefully this time i'll stick to my words and blog more often. Have a great day everyone. :)